Clean Harbors is looking for a Director of Kronos - Timekeeping and Employee Schedule to join their safety conscious team! Position is responsible for the overall functional implementation and management of the standard time and attendance system; including the core analytics module, Kronos Advanced Scheduler, and Kronos Attestation. This individual provides a high level of functional and business process expertise in the development, deployment and support of the Kronos Workforce Central 8.1 system, Kronos Advanced Scheduler, and Kronos Attestation. This position is also responsible for development and maintenance of analytics dashboards; identification of critical areas for analysis and providing support to the businesses across the entire organization related to pay practice development and data interpretation. As part of the ongoing functional management of the Kronos time and attendance software, this position will manage all configuration changes related to Business timekeeping and pay practices while working closely with the Compensation team. Position is responsible for working with MIS Kronos team to maintain a stable system environment, as well as partnering with HRIS Manager to maintain stable working environment between Kronos and WIN.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Responsible for functional implementation and management of Kronos time and attendance system; Kronos Core analytics; Kronos Advanced Scheduler, and Attestation.
- Responsible for establishing time and attendance operating policies and procedures and coordinating with Compensation teams to implement pay policies and changes in support of enterprise wide system operations
- Responsible for developing and delivering training on Kronos time and attendance, analytics, and attestation modules.
- Responsible for managing functional specifications development for the Kronos system configuration, set-up, and documentation.
- Responsible for managing data integrations with various WIN worksheet, billing and scheduling systems.
- Responsible for planning, designing, and disseminating standard/custom reports for business in managing labor cost.
- Responsible for managing testing and procedural integrations with MIS team
- Develop and maintain security classifications for Kronos time and attendance system
- Manage upgrade and service pack installation testing, including knowledge of new features.
- Provide leadership for Kronos integration for acquisitions and divestitures.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree required. Significant previous experience, as defined below, may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- Post-secondary degree or professional certification such as Six Sigma preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar position requiring an understanding of common human resource and payroll practices in all functional areas including: position management, benefits, leave accruals, compensation, recruiting, and analytical reporting.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of common technologies such as FTP programs, relational databases, networking, web technologies, and data conversion techniques gained through previous experience
- Experience working with Microsoft reporting services.
- Previous Kronos, or similar time and attendance system experience required
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft HR a plus
- Previous people management experience required
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with field operations, corporate organizations and MIS staff
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.