The Hazardous Waste Technician will be working at multiple customer facilities in Compton full time and permanently. This person will be responsible for assisting with daily labpacks and collections of hazardous waste within this customer facility.
Monday-Thursday @ Harbor Hospital in Torrance
Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian life. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Loads, packages and segregates materials and waste products;
- Conducts quality control checks and sorts bins according to the retail contract;
- Assists the Lead Field Chemist with the execution of assigned labpack projects;
- Ensures drum count is correct and that drum conditions are shippable in accordance to the policies and procedures of Clean Harbors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Labpack experience is an asset;
- Immunizations are required as this position is in a Healthcare/Hospital Setting
- 1+ years of related experience;
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training preferred;
- Unknown handling certification (preferred but not required).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.