The Corporate Account Development Manager ("Hunter") is responsible for initiating sales to important accounts in the region; this role is specifically focused on opening net new accounts and growing underpenetrated accounts.
This opportunity offers location flexibility within the district for the right candidate.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Promote revenue and margin growth by selling product and services to clients;
- Develop new business with 100-200 new or underpentrated new or underpenetrated customers per year; hands accounts over to AMs once relationships are developed;
- Monitor progress in sales and P&L goals;
- Builds strategic account plans for all owned accounts to win business from competitors;
- Ensure customer satisfaction; interact with operations and customer service to deliver exceptional service to clients; handle disputes and conflicts and troubleshoot with clients; deliver effective contract and relationship management; lead contract management and collection of invoiced revenue from customers; document necessary customer information and interaction; uphold and role-model corporate values.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma Required; Bachelor’s preferred;
- 5 years relevant experience; sales experience required;
- Ability to give direction and coaching on how to develop and execute account plans; prioritize accounts based on key factors;
- Ability to use sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making;
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building;
- Communication, accountability for completing job responsibilities/objectives; lead sub-groups;
- Ability to travel 30%+ within region.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.