This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Carson, CA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 8, 2021
Job ID: 75354
Why work for Clean Harbors?
· Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
· Competitive pay with advancement opportunities;
· Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
· Group 401K with company matching component;
· Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
· Positive and safe work environments;
· Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
· Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
· Loads and unloads hazardous waste materials;
· Coordinates loads between hubs, plants, and outbound destination;
· Ensures transportation efficiency and maintains compliance with our storage permits;
· Dispatches transportation from hubs;
· Assists on tracking of manifest return timelines;
· Maintains Hub Database.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
· 1+ years of previous hazardous waste experience preferred;
· 1+ years of previous loading and unloading preferred;
· Basic computer skills are required;
· 40 hour HAZWOPER preferred.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.