Our Carencro, LA location is currently looking for Driller Assistants, working with our seismic operations throughout the United States. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the driller in daily field operations, including loading holes, hooking up long line from the helicopter and general labour duties. This position is labour intensive and includes hiking through hills and mountains ranges.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages paid on a weekly basis.
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading shot holes and tamping the holes upon completion;
- Assisting in the care and maintenance of all related equipment.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Valid Driver’s License (experience pulling a trailer is an asset);
- Previous seismic experience or experience in a labor-intensive position is required (i.e. Oil & Gas, Industrial Services, Construction, Farming);
- Valid safety tickets are a strong asset (H2S, HazMat, HazCom, First Aid)
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods of time;
- Mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme cold and hot environments.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.