Safety-Kleen is looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our team. The Primarily responsibility for this role is developing and implementing quality assurance procedures and systems to support timely delivery of products and services and ensure customer/client satisfaction.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for assuring quality and compliance of products and service delivery including work processes, raw materials, WIP and finished goods and delivery. May include monitoring, reviewing or developing appropriate processes, people performance, tolls, metrics, goals and internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Plan and implement established quality assurance programs by identifying critical control points and preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, and monitoring inventories.
- Update quality assurance programs as necessary to comply with new specifications and contractual obligations.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product and/or service specifications and quality attributes, measuring production, documenting evidence, determining operational and performance qualifications, and writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Manage suppliers to ensure compliance to quality requirements;
- Maintains and improves product and service quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
- Establish and perform Cost of Quality analysis and NCR processes.
- Meets with vendors, internal or external customers, quality representatives, and company personnel to discuss and resolve quality problems as required.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Engineering;
- Master’s degree preferred;
- At least 1 years of experience in Quality Assurance preferred;
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management;
- High levels of professionalism with strong attention to detail;
- Superior communication, interaction and motivation skills;
- Ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution.
Join our team today. To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.