This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Greenbrier, TN, United States
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2021
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 75248
Clean Harbors is looking for a Site Superindendent to join their safety conscious team! The Field Project Manager is responsible to increase the win rate enabling the region to add incremental revenue which has not been prior budgeted
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always.
Serves as Site Superintendent for Environmental Construction group.
• Manages and oversees small to midsize, technically complex projects involving waste site cleanup and construction, building and equipment decontamination and demolition.
• Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules.
• Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues.
• Provide guidance to subordinates in order to meet Remedial budget expectations.
• Takes lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to work generated within the managed business units.
• Provides engineering and technical support to field service offices.
• Ability to provide timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates.
• Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.