Our Cincinnati, OH location has an opening for an Industrial/Field Chemist (Non-Lab). Our Chemists are responsible for packaging waste, completing corresponding paperwork and transporting waste to local disposal facility. ***This position is not a lab chemist position and requires up to 100% field work in various working conditions.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
Executes lab pack projects/jobs and ensures the proper packaging of material/waste;
Conducts projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State and local regulations and health and safety plans;
Prints labels, labels drums and stages drums for driver pick-up;
Ensures drum count is correct and that drum conditions are shippable in accordance our company’s policies and procedure.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
College degree required, preferably in chemistry, biology, geology, or other natural science;
- Environmental regulation experience is a plus but not required;
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL with Hazmat Endorsement, we pay for training;
- Ability to travel away from home.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.