Responsibilities The Opportunity Clean Harbors Benicia is looking for a Field Chemist to join their safety conscious team! works both indoors and outdoors at plants, labs, and customer sites; and is responsible for assisting with daily labpacks within customer facilities, household hazardous waste (HHW) collections and lab moves. Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian life. This is NOT a lab role. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading, packaging and segregation of materials and waste products
- Does quality control check and sorts bins according to the retail contract
- Assisting the Lead Field Chemist with the execution of assigned labpack projects
- Ensure drum count is correct and that drum conditions are shippable in accordance to the policies and procedures of Clean Harbors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video! 40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483) We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
- 1+ years of related experience
- Labpack experience is a plus
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training preferred