Clean Harbors in Breslau, ON is looking for a Project Engineer. The Project Engineer responsible to budget and execute capital projects to support the profitability of the Breslau Re-Refinery.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Develop the overall project execution strategy and manage the projects to ensure they are executed following processes which includes: Safety, Budget, Scope, Quality, Schedule, Risk, Resourcing, and Communications
- Manages and oversees small to large, technically complex projects involving process equipment such as pressure vessels, piping, instrumentation and rotating equipment.
- Provides engineering and technical support to field staff.
- Ability to provide timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates.
- Responsible for technical oversight for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ years’ experience in executing projects in chemical manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, with preference for P.Eng. applicants.
- PMP designation is preferred but not required.
- Shown ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written with a diverse range of functions, including engineering, construction, operations, maintenance and management.
- Proficiency with the use of AutoCAD
- Prior experience with implementation of construction codes (ASME B31.3, Section IV, etc.) is considered an asset
- Prior experience interacting with the TSSA is considered an asset
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and drawings.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal silks. Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Knowledge of Federal and Provincial regulations
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.