Clean Harbors is seeking an experienced Field Service Project Manager, responsible for managing and overseeing technically complex remediation and environmental construction projects.-
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always;
- Manages and oversees small to midsize, technically complex projects involving waste site clean-up and construction, building and equipment decontamination, and demolition;
- Participates as a key member of project preparation calls to outline and complete pre-mobilization customer and contract required documentation, including work plans, schedules, health and safety plans, job hazard analysis sheets, and other items required in the request for proposal and contract;
- Documents all aspects of the project’s progress, including worksheets, work permits, labor, material and supply tracking logs, financial tracking including costs, revenue and margin, revision of project schedules, oversight and/or completion of submittals, and other project items;
- Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules for additional or change order work related to the project being executed;
- Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues;
- Provide guidance to subordinates in order to meet remedial budget expectations;
- Provides engineering and technical support to field service offices;
- Ability to provide timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates;
- Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Sciences or related disciplines;
- 5+ years of experience in Environmental, Remediation or Site Construction.
- Previous experience cost estimating and financially tracking of an ongoing project;
- Ability to review and interpret technical specifications and drawings;
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong Environmental Remediation background and experience;
- In depth knowledge of remedial technologies;
- Proficient with MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Project;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Strong customer management skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently;
- Excellent interpersonal silks;
- Knowledge of Federal and State regulations governing remedial sites.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.