Facility Technician III - Denton,TX
Location: Denton, TX, United States
Date Posted: Jul 22, 2021
Job ID: 74913
As a Warehouse worker, known internally as a Facility Technician III you would perform hands on operations within an industrial facility/plant work environment associated with drums, offloading vans, completing paperwork for waste tracking movement, and general physically demanding industrial labor and forklift operations. This is an entry-level, full-time position offering career growth and advancement opportunities. We are looking for safety-oriented and reliable individuals who do not mind physically demanding work to join our team in Denton, TX!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, opportunity for overtime!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Group 401k with company matching component;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
- Performs drum storage, drum repacks and use of drum scanner;
- Loads and unloads 55-Gallon drums/containers of waste from van trailers to loading docks in preparation for disposal
- Operates a remote-controlled clam shell to transfer waste between units for shredder processing
- Manually removes debris separated from waste during shredder-unit operations utilizing hand cart and extensive personal protective equipment
- Operate a forklift when needed;
- Completes paperwork for waste tracking movement.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 6+ months related industrial or warehouse work experience;
- Ability to work nights and a rotating shift as needed;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
- Forklift experience preferred;
- Accountability and punctuality.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.