The Instrument & Electrical Supervisor is responsible for performing hands-on instrument checks, calibrations, PCL Logic programming, as well as assisting the electrical and maintenance departments to reduce downtime and to ensure the facility’s optimal working condition.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Troubleshoots instrument and control malfunctions, performs preventative maintenance checks and calibrations using manufacturers manuals and electronic testing equipment
- Maintains accurate records and logs as required of calibration checks
- Installs new systems and controls including power wiring, electrical and CEMS
- Responsible for all aspects of the plant control system, HC900 PLC, Wonderware Intouch HMI, and Wonderware Historian (including programming), HMI graphics, troubleshooting, backups, documentation, etc.
- Installs cabling, power distribution systems, motor control centers, service and replace motors, lighting, and performs general electrical maintenance work - strongly prefer Journeyman electrician experience
- May require scheduled on-call work during off-hours
- Follows safe and compliant working procedures
- Maintains a clean work environment
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Electrical license preferred
- 5 plus years of electrical experience
- Proficient in blueprint reading of electronic schematics
- Proficient in process and instrumentation diagrams
- Proficient in PLC Ladder logic trees
- Computer savvy
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work off-hours and on an on-call basis
Apply today! careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors! Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.