Clean Harbors is looking for an Industrial Services Project Manager to join their safety conscious team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and acting in a safe manner always.
- Manage, operate and maintain Company facilities within budget guidelines.
- Plan operations to optimize facility efficiency, operation work force utilization, materials, supplies, equipment, and tools, including tracking productivity for labor and material costs
- Analyze and control operational expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements
- Ensure that all inspections (e.g. CVIP, Tank, Picker) are performed by due dates to comply with Company requirements and policies
- Ensure compliance to job specifications, including seeing that immediate corrective action is taken.
- Ensure that the quality of work meets or exceeds established company guidelines
- Make job assignments and provide guidance and supervision to all employees assigned to the project.
- Assure that everyone assigned to a job is properly trained and equipped, and ensure materials and supplies needed to do the job are ready and available, including implementing and maintaining a level of cross training so effective functional backups can guarantee continuous service operation at all times
- Responsible for the teamwork and active cooperation among the operators, laborers, and shop personnel, and with other employees of the company.
- Seek out input from employees and make recommendations to the branch management for improvements to machinery, equipment, and job site processes
- Establish, maintain, and enforce a preventive maintenance program for all assigned machinery and equipment, including keeping machinery, equipment, and work areas clean, safe, and well maintained
- Ensure a discrimination free environment anywhere in the company regarding sex, race, creed, age and religion
- Provide input and feedback to branch management on bids before submission to the client.
- Monitor branch spending on equipment maintenance.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ Years of experience in the industrial Dredging and Dewatering environment
- 5 years previous experience managing Industrial Services Projects
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.