Clean Harbors is looking for a Director Corporate Accounts - Government Services to join their safety conscious team! The Director Corporate Accounts - Government Services is responsible for the profitable revenue growth and EBITDA of existing Corporate and Enterprise accounts; ultimately responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with customers, managing a team of sales professionals, ensuring sales proposals are correct and timely and selling Clean Harbors or SK products and services.
Location - Norwell, MA preferred, but will consider out of state candidates.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Responsible for aggressive and consistent revenue growth, including responsibility for meeting and exceeding outside revenue expectations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Perform market research to develop an in-depth understanding of competitors and their capabilities, including competitive pricing and market rates to ensure an acceptable win rate at acceptable margins.; Must be the “Subject Matter Expert” and the go-to person for contracts in their account specialty
- Ensure local business development agents sell ahead of opportunities and clearly define customer non-price value proposition, including ensuring an understanding of the complex decision making process and meeting with decision makers to significantly influence subjective ranking criteria for many large opportunities
- Attend business development meetings and regional sales meetings to maximize communication to local specialists and account managers regarding technical expertise, line of business/enhancements, value proposition, and competitor updates
- Work closely with the corporate sales and marketing organization to ensure all fact sheets, marketing information, and white papers are current and posted in the sales library
- Develop strategic account plans for assigned accounts and carry out tactical calls for their assigned accounts, as appropriate
- Work with regional sales professionals to develop business plans and priorities for targeting new opportunities and for associated budgets with accounts that are identified as contracts in their assigned specialty
- Collaborate with operational personnel to evaluate all potential technical approaches for new opportunities.
- Complete joint sales calls with CAMs and AMs on key vertical accounts involving Government contracts
- Responsible for prospecting online procurement and various bidding platforms. Participates in quote development and pricing strategies that meets profitability and volume goals. Responds to bids/quotes/and generate proposal response
- Maintain regular interaction with operations' leaders to ensure that company financial goals are met while meeting customer needs
- Assure that our internal Supplier Diversity programs meet the needs of our government and other customer verticals
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- BS/BA Degree, Environmental science or Business Management (strongly preferred)
- 7-10 years Supervisory experience
- 5-7 years Sales experience relative to the Vertical/LOB Specialty
- Working knowledge of environmental statutes and regulations, business development, revenue enhancement and market penetration
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and navigate government contracts
- Can exhibit history of developing new business
- Can exhibit history of leading a team
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.