Clean Harbors is seeking an Onboarding Coordinator. The Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Onboarding Manager in executing driver onboarding and training initiatives to prepare new employees for work readiness, supporting the growth of the region. They will foster a positive employment relationship with Clean Harbors, while promoting proper equipment operation and compliance with environmental, transportation, health and safety issues/requirements for a variety of field positions. The Coordinator will assist the Onboarding Manager in maintaining collaborative relationships with corporate talent acquisition, central training and other regional onboarding centers of excellence.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage the timely coordination and execution of all Safety Kleen and Clean Harbors field operations and driver onboarding requirements;
- Provide white-glove candidate experience;
- Properly prepare hiring managers for the new employee experience;
- Collaborate with multiple departments to create seamless transitions within the Onboarding process;
- Ensure new hires are knowledgeable and aware of all relevant company policies, procedures and standards;
- Order all necessary equipment for new drivers;
- Assign relevant eLearning content and schedule new hires for required instructor led, virtual and/or hands-on training;
- Coordinate travel, as appropriate;
- Liaise between human resources, talent acquisition and hiring managers to ensure a consistent and quality experience;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 2 years of Human Resources, Recruiting or Onboarding experience;
- Knowledge of field hourly labor and/or commercial driving responsibilities, preferably in the environmental services industry;
- Strong work ethic; adept at working independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to work in diverse, physical conditions and lift up to 35 lbs;
- Proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Strong understanding of data analytics, reporting and metric.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.