Our Environmental Field Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of Environmental Technicians. Additionally, this position must ensure that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and that the project is completed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Trains and mentors Field Service Foremen and Environmental Technicians; directs personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments;
- Communicates with the Health and Safety organization on site or regarding job specific actions;
- Reviews operational procedures to ensure correct Health and Safety action plans;
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service Coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed;
- Communicates with the Branch Manager to ensure contractual obligations are being met, to provide project progression status updates and to ensure that change orders are completed, communicated and executed before any additional work is performed;
- Develops and maintains a continuous good working relationship with internal and external teams and customers;
- Ensures execution of projects and jobs within budget and on time;
- Participates in joint sales calls with the Account Manager.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Environmental/ Hazmat awareness and experience preferred;
- Good mechanical skills plus ability to learn and operate hand tools;
- Available to work Emergency Response projects scheduled or on an on-call basis which may or may not include travel, with overnight stays;
- Minimum of 2-years supervisory or management experience;
- Minimum of 2-years industrial field service experience- High pressure water jetting experience “Automation”;
- 40 Hour OSHA Hazwoper required:
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Have and ability to maintain valid driver’s license.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.