The IS Foremen is responsible to supervise equipment operators and laborers for a specific project, including ensuring that health and safety organizational and program requirements are adhered to and that the work is performed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Organize crews, delegate job responsibilities, and verify that the appropriate equipment is available and on-sire to complete the project/job
- Work with the dispatches in the allocation of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed for the next day.
- Communicate with the Field Services Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met, including preparing and submitting project progression status reports and ensuring change orders are completed, communicated, and executed before any additional work is performed
- Work in an on-call status and respond quickly and immediately to requests, and secure coverage for assigned shift
- Accurate completion and submission of periodic work sheets for proper billing to customer
- Responsible for health and safety issues on assigned projects/jobs
- Train and mentor field technicians and provide input to the branch manager in regards to performance evaluations
- Maintain assigned company equipment and vehicles in good working order and appearance
- Report work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in a timely manner
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5 + years’ of industrial tank cleaning experience
- Experience leading a crew or team on jobs including tank cleaning & working with high pressure pumps preferred
- Understand the manpower and equipment required to complete assignments
- Must have TWIC
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving history
- Preferred safety training & experience with: confined space, H2S Alive, First Aid
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology-come be a park of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.