The District Manager - Industrial Services is responsible for managing and provides direction to each assigned Branch Manager and Specialist. The District Manager develops and implements the growth strategy for each location. This role also staffs, mentors and develops new talent for the Branch Managers and Specialists positions.
Candidates can be locations in Ponca City, OK or St. Louis, Missouri area.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Lead, innovate, coach and mentor with overall responsibility for the profitability, growth and management of multiple business units and/or a region. Foster and create optimal strategies and conditions to facilitate strong individual and team performance.
- Ensure efficient administration of contracts and ongoing customer and employee satisfaction by streamlining processes and removing barriers; being responsible for customer service and customer relationships to promote growth; partnering with internal departments and other stakeholders (i.e. Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, etc.) as required.
- Increase revenue and profitability by leveraging business opportunities to grow revenue; foster a winning culture; ensure business strategies are translated into actionable plans and that team members are engaged and achieving or exceeding results. promote communication and coordination between Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Customers.
- Develop and manage regional budgets and business plans that align with corporate targets and goals. Establish targets and goals for Branch Managers and ensure budgets and business plans are established and managed.
- Direct and optimize the utilization of personnel, equipment, tools and inventory to fulfil customer commitments and contracts. Actively manage maintenance, inventory, tools and equipment to ensure availability as/when required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 10+ year industry management experience;
- Ability to travel 50%
- Strong business acumen; credible leader; able to effectively lead and manage a multi-site environment;
- Budgeting and financial management skills; P&L management experience preferred; customer relationship;
- Must be proficient with using the MS Office suite of applications and the ability to use or become proficient with other enterprise software applications.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.