This Odessa, TX facility is looking to hire Solids Control Technicians. In this role you will be responsible for the operation, maintenance and general repair of solids control equipment at multiple drilling rigs. This position offers overtime and travel opportunities on the company dime! We are looking for a hard-working individual with a flexible schedule who values customer service, to act as a liaison between sites and take pride in upkeeping the solids control equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with 14 days on, 7 days off work rotation;
- Opportunity for weekly overtime, with a weekly pay structure!
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Accounts available!
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down solids control equipment;
- Service and maintain solids control equipment on a weekly basis;
- Troubleshoot and repair minor electrical issues as well as any other issues that arise;
- Complete all required paper work daily (safety documents, JSA’s, work orders, service records and daily reports);
- Work in shop during slow periods to assist in the maintenance and repair of all Clean Harbors equipment;
- Assist the Solids Control Supervisor in promoting Clean Harbors in a new area;
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down Clean Harbors on-site accommodations, generators and tank farm systems as required;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3-5 years of previous Solids Control Experience strongly preferred;
- Mechanically inclined with previous experience in electrical maintenance/repair, centrifuge maintenance/repair and general troubleshooting required;
- Valid Driver's License and clean 3-year MVR;
- Ability to work day and night rotating shifts;
- Ability to travel for long periods of time;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that will promote effective communication between customers, colleagues and internal management;
- Flexible and motivated and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and respond to change quickly.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.