Clean Harbors is looking for a Director of Industrial Rentals to evaluate, coordinate, manage and improve the inventory utilization of our vast container fleet within our networks. Responsibilities include asset acquisition and justification, asset deployment, logistics, asset utilization, pricing, designing and adhering to preventative maintenance schedules, and final asset disposition or disposal at the end of the lifecycle.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Develop short- and long-range business plans for product line consistent with existing market needs and corporate strategic plans;
- Determine the total market and available market for the container product lines, for preparing the product line demand forecast based on the market forecast and for meeting on-going revenues and/or market share objective;
- Develop go-to-market strategies including product promotion, product introduction, and sales training. Other promotional activities include trade shows, literature development, internal and external training plans and product distribution plan to achieve approved objectives;
- Responsible for coordination with sales and branch services along with other groups as appropriate to implement approved plans;
- Determine product pricing and recommend pricing policies based on established gross margin objectives and preparation of plans for margin improvement where necessary;
- Prepare competitive analysis and formulation of competitive counter strategies for all new and existing products;
- Establish, execute and report on product line growth initiatives
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor's Degree required; Degree in Accounting or Supply Chain preferred;
- Previous experience in inventory management, capital rentals, or supply chain is ideal;
- Previous experience in an industrial facility or environment preferred;
- Experienced with computerized maintenance systems for asset management preferred
- Strong customer relationship management skills and ability to collaborate effectively with various functional groups and business units;
- Good communications skills, influence capabilities, and an ability to work within a team environment to achieve overall objectives.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.