Location: Hyderabad, TS, India
Date Posted: Jul 19, 2021
Category: Accounts Rec/Pay
Job ID: 73840
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/) And Smartworks Baner, Pune. Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company is celebrating its 41st year in 2021 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
1) Should have good oversight of business and functional knowledge on AP.
2) Should have involved in invoice processing, PO and non-PO vouchering activity and challenges.
3) 3-Way; 2-way matching; GRIR; and AP Internal controls for Controllership and Compliance.
4) Monitors vendor invoices, manages aging reporting, resolves vendor issues including, but not limited to copies of vendor invoices, customer service, vendor payment, Sales Tax filing, etc.
5) Purchase Orders: creations, manages, and receives all facility related purchase orders and change orders. Reviews weekly open PO report and accuracy of month-end PO accrual.
6) Vouchering: Vouchers field purchase order related vendor invoices.
7) Vendor Issues: Assures proper set up and usage of primary and secondary vendors.
8) Check Requests: Submits, tracks, and manages all check requests
9) Procurement: Manages P-Card reconciliations and compliance