InSite Administration - Compton,CA
Location: Compton, CA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2021
Job ID: 74461
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prepare and audit accounts payable/receivable invoices and daily paperwork for accurate accounts receivable/payable accruals;
- Provide management reports on a monthly basis detailing operations activity;
- Administer payroll for InSite personnel;
- Coordinate physicals and drug screens for new and existing employees;
- Record all pertinent training data in HR database (PeopleSoft).
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of previous hazardous waste clerk experience required;
- 1+ years of previous payroll experience preferred;
- Proficient in Windows based applications, including Microsoft Office.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careersClean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.