Clean Harbors Red Deer, AB is looking for a Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician (On-Road) to join their safety conscious team! This individual will be responsible for performing maintenance, inspections and repairs on our fleet of company light duty trucks, heavy duty trucks and equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure that all equipment is properly secured prior to work/repairs (i.e. Uses chock blocks and jack stands);
- Correct all equipment deficiencies and performs preventative maintenance tasks on company vehicles and equipment;
- Perform thorough inspections of equipment and identifies required repairs;
- Perform routine and specific maintenance tasks;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and light and heavy duty vehicles;
- Disassemble, inspect and replace worn or broken parts;
- Fit and adjust new or repaired parts;
- Perform CVIP inspections as required;
- Complete and submit all associated paperwork as required for tracking Preventative Maintenance schedules;
- Fill out and submit all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensure the shop area is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards at all times.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Journeyman HET On-Road certification required;
- 2-years’ experience working as a Heavy Equipment Technician (On-Road);
- Previous experience working on Vacuum Trucks is an asset;
- CVIP certified or willing to obtain upon hire;
- Previous experience quoting jobs preferred;
- Class 5 Driver’s License required.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.