Our King, Ontario location is currently hiring an Office Administrator for our Industrial Services Group. The successful candidate will be responsible for variety of administrative tasks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
- RRSP Saving Plan
- Manage phone calls for dispatch and daily operations
- Take work sheets that have been audited by manager or supervisor and verify all info is correct and enter utilization.
- Create daily Utilization spreadsheet for office binder and for filing purposes
- Enter employee’s hours into payroll ensuring hours and union agreement is correct
- Send Utilization to Clean Harbors corporate
- Scan all worksheets
- File daily worksheets accordingly
- Get approvals for work sheets for Inter-co and Safety Kleen
- Enter Hydro one loads and Safety Kleen Jobs into appropriate spreadsheets on I-drive
- Match disposals to work sheets, complete and forward
- Assist drivers as required
- Create Sales orders for dispatch and attach to appropriate spread sheets for crews
- Set up dispatch for crew including all information required including equipment required, PPE, training certificates, union agreements etc. and send out to employees
- Send messages to all employees that are not working
- Ensure Health & Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
- Take all phone calls for job requests in a professional and courteous manner
- Obtain all necessary information to send out properly equipped personnel and equipment
- Delegate job requests to qualified operator and assign laborers if required, including ensuring that all tools, fittings, PPE, Training and hoses needed for the job are communicated to the operators
- Ensure all time slips are for the correct time. Return for corrections if necessary
- Make sure staff receives Interco- and Safety Kleen Spreadsheets for month end
- Answer Any questions about worksheets that were scanned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of 1-year payroll/billing experience;
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience;
- Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Excel;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Effective organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience using a “TRACK” system for oil and gas billing a plus
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.