Clean Harbors is seeking a Branch Administrator. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers, maintaining detailed and accurate company, branch, and customer files.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Answer incoming calls
- Create proper shipping and billing documents daily, including manifests.
- Enter data into Safety-Kleen systems.
- Contact customers delinquent in payment and coordinate pick up of payments.
- Basic Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
- Enter sales leads into the Hand-Off Tool on a daily basis.
- Enter time of service Containerized Waste Service profiles into the Waste Approval Wizard software.
- Print and restock time of service in Sales and Service Representative’s folders.
- Respond to customer call-ins and direct potential pulls and complaints to appropriate account owner.
- Other related support functions as directed by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related work experience
- Moderate computer knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Customer service attitude
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.