Clean Harbors is seeking a Environmental Administrative Manager to oversee and manage the administrative operations of the Industrial Service center and its satellite offices.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform general operations of the Industrial Service center and its satellite offices.
- Support the General Manager by reviewing branch expenses for accuracy, providing feedback, and participating in the month-end branch financial review process.
- Process customer invoices and ensure that that the branch’s billing is timely and accurate.
- Process and review purchase orders.
- Manage vendor setup procedures, process vendor invoices, assist with the resolution of accounts payable discrepancies.
- Create sales orders for new projects, match payroll and operating expenses against sales order tasks.
- Manage administrative aspects of inbound and outbound disposal.
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s in business or related disciplines preferred.
- 5+ years of administration experience.
- 2+ years of billing experience.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with monthly finanical close
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.