As a Field Service Administrator (internally known as Field Service Coordinator), you will be responsible for the cost-effective coordination and direction of field personnel and equipment to complete assigned field service projects and emergency responses.
This is a full-time position with a rotating schedule. Candidate must be able to work a rotating schedule including night shifts and on-call as needed.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Enforces the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety. Will be measured off the district’s health and safety record. Works closely with the Director of Health and Safety and VP of Site Services in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Manages large scale field service and emergency response projects when directed;
- Acts as the on-call coordinator on an as needed basis;
- Responds immediately when on-call or secures proper coverage and communicates replacement name to supervisor/manager;
- Responsible for the inspection of the Service Center property daily to ensure the facility is clean and in compliance with federal, state or local laws, including “best in class” inspections;
- Directs personnel in the operational procedures to complete assignments and understand manpower and equipment requirements to complete field service projects and emergency responses;
- Acts as office liaison for the field service personnel in the field and has independent authority to determine who may or may not work on a given shift;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.;
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental studies preferred;
- 2+ years field service operations experience preferred; or administrative experience working with dispatching or logistics ideal;
- Ability to manage change, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, and understand issues and resolve/address strategically;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of various types of equipment;
- Strong customer management, leadership and supervisory skills;
- Ability to work a rotating schedule including night shifts and on-call as needed.
- Understanding of Corporate Safety & Compliance Policies.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.