Clean Harbors Bow, NH Branch is hiring for Field Laborers. You are responsible for all tasks associated with hydroblasting service line including but not limited to setting up hoses, loading and unloading materials, hydroblasting, chemical cleaning, vacuum truck operating, and tank cleaning.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ability to perform work in enclosed (confined spaces)
- Ability to safely perform work using high pressure water blasting equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipe, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.)
- Performing emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning and equipment decontamination, etc
- Load hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto truck
- Clean up work area and equipment after work is completed
- Practice safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working
- Assist in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to work overtime and on-call for emergency response
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous labor experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Willingness to be trained through Clean Harbors for an OSHA (40 hour) Certification
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record and Valid Driver’s License is required
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive role
- Able to be on-call for emergency response
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.