Clean Harbors is currently seeking a Technical Services Project Manager to strengthen the performance of field personnel in providing services between customers and operations to ensure all services are scheduled and performed within contract requirements and customer expectations. The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing standard operating procedures related to assigned customers and monitoring key performance indicators for service and facility operations.
Position has some flexibility in location.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Provides Mentorship and Training for new hire field employees in safe execution of procedures, customer service expectations, and Clean Harbors systems and process
- Works to correct service errors, and reinforce proper service procedures with local staff
- Develops action plans to initiate improvement in struggling TS branches
- Works with central TS Operations to drive strategic goals forward in Retail operations
- Works to identify areas of weakness in Retail service model, and provide insight on how to expand in industry
- Provides local branch support as needed to standardize service offerings Work with customers and branch operations to schedule services within contract requirements and customer expectations.
- Interfaces with customers in a professional and effective manner to update them on service status and/or to resolve problems/issueEnsure all customer data is correctly entered into company systems. This includes site data, profiles
- Establishes an in-depth knowledge of Retail line of Business procedures and requirements. Must be the "go to" person for info related to the applicable industry.
- Maintain standard operating procedures and communicate changes or updates to operations. Monitor the adherence to standard procedures through system data and customer feedback.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- 3+ years of hazardous waste experience
- Familiarity with WADOE regulations is preferred
- RCRA and DOT certifications are a bonus
- Strong customer service skills; ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Strong collaborations skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow-through
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel 50-75%
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.