As a Facility Technician you will perform hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans and completes paperwork for waste tracking movement. This position is a physically intensive position and it can be in adverse environments like heat or cold year around.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
- Performs drum storage, drum repacks and use of drum scanner;
- Operate a forklift when needed;
- Completes paperwork for waste tracking movement;
- Load empty drums in trailers;
- Prepare outbound loads for shipment;
- Sort paint;
- Must be able to lift 50ibs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Join our team today!
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 6+ months related work experience;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
- Forklift and DOT training highly preferred.
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
. Clean Harbors
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.