The Receiving Warehouse Worker will be responsible for Lab Pack Coding/Processing and Drum Receiving/Coding. This position offers a guaranteed 40-hour work week as well as the opportunity for overtime.
** Paid mileage to facility during pandemic **
Once the pandemic is under control, a company-provided shuttle from the surrounding areas: Magna, Salt Lake City, Tooele, and Grantsville will be re-instated for transport to and from the location.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Offloads drums from Van trailers upon arrival at the facility
- Receives all incoming containers and properly codes all waste for disposal processing
- Performs consolidation of lab packs for final disposal as needed
- Completes all paperwork associated with consolidation process and performs waste tracking operations through Clean Harbors proprietary software, WIN
- Assure all drums are assigned proper disposal process and/or outbound profile, responsible for knowledge of Clean Harbors proprietary WIN system applicable to receiving, routing and billing of drums
- Ensures real time tracking of all containers via Clean Harbors WIN system in conjunction with handheld scanners
- Supply management in their area of responsibility, including proper housekeeping and best management practices
- Load and off load trailers
- Receive and code waste
- Process cylinders
- Forklift experience required
- Rotating scheduled 4 days on then 4 days off
- Will work weekends and holidays (with holiday pay) as workdays will change as the shift rotates
- Shift = 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Any other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree is a plus
- 1+ year experience with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in one or more of the following fields preferred: Warehouse, Chemical Handling, Laboratory or Inventory Management
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- DOT training and/or forklift experience
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.