Clean Harbors Charlotte, NC is looking for a Survey Field Project Manager to join their safety conscious team. The Survey Field Project Manager is a senior level position responsible for all field operations related to GIS acquisition and mapping, and survey operations on any project to which they are assigned. The Project Manager will be responsible for creating surfaces for GPS heavy equipment. This position requires extensive computer background with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Project.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Insert important compensation details)
- Equal Pay Transparency laws require us to list this compensation information in the following states: CO, CT
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety as measured by the district's health and safety record; Work closely with the Director of Health and Safety and VP of Site Services in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Responsible for all aspects of surveying on internal and external project sites. Responsibilities include layout, calculation of volumes, checking of grade, importing data into Auto Cad, creating surfaces for GPS equipment, etc.
- Management of all survey equipment and supplies
- Job requires typical travel up to four (4) weeks at a time from home and may be extended to six (6) weeks upon the request of Sr. Management. Travel to and from a project site is typically via commercial airlines. While home, still responsible for oversight of assigned project(s). Must have personal credit card to cover costs at hotels for incidentals and other reimbursable company expenditures. Must be able to obtain a Clean Harbors' Light Duty file enabling driving of company vehicles
- Participate in or conduct and document safety meetings with the crew daily. Host or assist with morning safety meetings. Bring safety and proper working procedure topics up as reminders and also ensure all workers are comfortable with the tasks assigned to them by reviewing their day plan;
- Mentor more experienced employees and train them in proper company standards as well as ensure more experienced employees are helping to mentor green workers in proper company standards
- Ability to write and communicate with Clients and fellow Clean Harbors' employees. Be capable in providing timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and fellow employee
- Has ability to review and interpret tech specifications and drawings
- Be involved in scoping, risk assessment and pricing of remediation project
- Act as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issue
- Participate in joint calls with Clients and maintains a professional imag
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 4 weeks at a time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.