The Account Manager - Hazardous Waste is responsible to grow new accounts and expand and/or maintain existing accounts for the assigned specified book of accounts.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
- Implement Sales Plan. Obtain signed standard service agreements for new corporate account business.
- Customer Sales Support. Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, customer service and customers. Develop and maintain corporate level communication with corporate accounts.
- Manage Profitability. Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts. Meet quarterly and annual revenues objectives. Meet or exceed the threshold for the established minimum number of sales call per week.
- Market Strategy. Identify corporate account locations company-wide and direct the appropriate sales and service personnel to those locations as needed.
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results.
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements.
- During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments.
- High School Diploma; Bachelors Degree Preferred;
- 3+ years sales experience.
- Environmental industry experience or hazardous waste knowledge required;
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills;
- Ability to travel daily throughout territory with roughly 10% overnight travel as needed.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.