Facility Maintenance Repair II - Hebron,OH
Location: Hebron, OH, United States
Date Posted: Jun 10, 2021
Category: General Maintenance
Job ID: 74087
Our facility in Hebron, OH is currently looking for an Facility Maintenance Technician to join their safety-conscious team! This person is responsible for performing a variety of maintenance and troubleshooting on equipment throughout the facility, with previous Electrical, Pipe fitting, Mechanical experience preferred.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, overtime available;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Group 401k with company matching component;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Directs and performs preventative and routine maintenance on a variety of refinery equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, compressors, vehicles, basic instrumentation, heat exchangers, pressure vessels, and other equipment;
- Advises plant personnel on maintenance equipment related concerns;
- Ensures that all safety practices are followed during maintenance activities. Communicates immediately to the Maintenance Supervisor any safety issues which cannot be immediately resolved at their level;
- Responsible for the daily scheduling and prioritization of Maintenance activities. Provides leadership and direction, when required, to the other Maintenance Technicians while promoting a team-oriented work environment.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience in preventative maintenance or basic installations of one or more of the following: Electrical, Pipe fitting, Mechanic is required;
- Any electrical certifications are considered a strong asset (Journeyman Electrician);
- Experience with PLC’s, automation, and controllers are also considered a strong asset;
- Forklift operator certification is an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.