The District Vice President - South Texas is responsible for the P&L within an assigned district, for the implementation of strategic programs intended to influence market change.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Promote revenue and margin growth; set and lead strategic direction of the district and implement new strategic initiatives (e.g. use of Salesforce.com CRM for pipeline management);
- Lead district growth across Safety-Kleen Environmental Services (SKE) Technical Services (TS) and Field Services (FS) sales and operations; support sales efforts of important accounts in the district; understand market and competitor activity and respond accordingly; assist developing marketing, channel and partner programs; monitor progress in sales and P&L goals.
- Drive operational efficiency, drive rigorous operational excellence in the district in coordination with SVP of Operations (SKE/TS/FS); lead cost management across SKE, TS and FS sales and operations; develop and follow service performance and margin dashboard.
- Ensure customer satisfaction; lead communication and coordination of operations and customer service to deliver.
- Develop talent; identify, recruit and retain talent across district; manage performance of District Operations Managers; monitor performance of and coach DSMs who are managed by the VP of Sales; lead weekly performance management meetings with District Operations Managers; uphold and role-model corporate values.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors’ degree in science, business and finance preferred. In lieu of BS degree, 10+ years of combined industry and professional development will be accepted.
- 10+ years of environmental and leadership experience preferred.
- Experience must include experience preparing and managing budgets, forecasts and financial reports.
- Ability to give direction and coach on execution of account plans; prioritize accounts based on key factors.
- Ability to use sophisticated numerical analyses to drive decision making; obtain insights from financial data.
- Be proficient with using the MS Office suite of applications and the ability to use or become proficient with other enterprise software applications.
- Industry and company knowledge, selling and negotiation, relationship building.
- Communication, manages and motivates for performance; understands drivers of operation performance.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.