Incineration Operator III - Kimball,NE
Location: Kimball, NE, United States
Date Posted: Jun 9, 2021
Category: Plants & Facilities
Job ID: 74157
The Incineration Operator III is responsible for the operation of the Delta V incinerator unit, in addition to supervising other operators.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Control and operate the TOU, Feed Systems, Air Pollution Control Systems and associated equipment through the use of various control systems including the DCS
- Ensure all operations performed as part of your job are in total compliance of the regulatory issued permits and SOPs
- Provide field support for equipment operated in all areas, including maintenance
- Provide leadership for the team to operate the unit productively, safely and within environmental compliance guidelines
- Must be willing to assume the leadership and responsibility of the Supervisor role in the absence of the Shift Supervisor
- Provide outside area operators with relief/assistance when needed including bottle watch/number verification for A-70 operator
- Provide A-50 operator relief for breaks/bottle watches by safely and efficiently operating the bulk feed system via the clam shell
- Assist in completing all the daily compliance and safety inspections (with the exception of the A-50 basement) for the Incineration Dept.
- Perform other duties as required
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Individual must show leadership skills and be self motivated
- Experience in permit writing such as hazardous work permits, line opening permits, and lock out/tag out permits
- Confined space supervisory experience
- Computer acumen and ability to learn new software
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Two years of supervisory experience in a similar environment
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors! Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.