Clean Harbors is looking for a Environmental Services Coordinator (internally known as Technical Services Coordinator) to join thier safety consious team! This person is responsible for coordinating the efficient use of regional equipment and manpower to provide CleanPack services for customers.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure drivers meet federal and Company regulations/policies;
- Minimize supply expenses, and maintain a minimum/maximum supply inventory;
- Work closely with the Logistics Coordinator in arranging transportation needs for pack and staged waste;
- Identify health and safety/compliance requirements for each job;
- Responsible for the creation of complete and accurate CleanPack sales orders;
- Understand expected job profitability;
- Maintain transportation permits to ensure compliance;
- Ensure vehicle inspection reports are properly completed daily;
- Conduct interviews, performance evaluations, and disciplinary proceedings;
- Reconcile payroll; and
- Preform other duties and tasks assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Leadership and supervisory skills;
- Knowledge of equipment, environmental regulations/statues, safety and compliance;
- Manifest, placard, and federal regulations knowledge;
- Strong PC skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.