Clean Harbors is looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join their safety conscious team! Clean Harbor Inside Sales Account Manager have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills with a track record of building successful customer relationships in a transactional and relationship environment. Account Manager Inside Sales is responsible for selling Clean Harbors products and services (via telephone, web or email) to specified customer segments and ensuring a positive customer experience.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Own and manage a pipeline of existing customers all organized in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Increase sales through account penetration by analyzing current sales and volume, planning sales calls and following up.
- Utilize product knowledge and analytical research tools (i.e. Salesforce.com) and sales training resources to effectively target new prospects and opportunities.
- Maintain, build, and expand customer relationships via telephone & email.
- Regularly interact and communicate with various internal departments to provide vital information that may be necessary for servicing the customer. This may include advance notification to Branches, increased or decreased product movement, new business, changes in service or other related information.
- Engages cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goal/ meet customer needs
- Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with Clean Harbors products and services.
- Continuously monitor assigned accounts and take corrective action, as needed, to maintain and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Regularly communicate with assigned accounts regarding new products and services, company changes, holiday schedules, item changes, and new sales opportunities.
- Update customer about any pricing/ item changes or information.
- Immediately notify the management team if an existing account is in jeopardy of discontinuing service or issues remain unresolved regardless of attempts to correct the situation.
- Viewed as a trusted environmental waste advisor to the customer, Utilizes the knowledge of Clean Harbors waste removal services and Performance Plus Lube products to help customers meet local, state and federal regulatory laws.
- Coordinate with appropriate Branch to meet or exceed the customer’s expectation.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1-2 years of outbound sales experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Sells Consultatively – Ability to use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussions that result in mutual value.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening and organizational skills - No fear of the phone.
- Excellent typing ability (40+ WPM)
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.