As an Industrial Services Foreman you will be responsible for supervising equipment operators and laborers for a specific project, including ensuring that health and safety organizational and program requirements are adhered to and that the work is performed on time and within budget.
- oEnsures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- oOrganize crews, delegate job responsibilities, and verify that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job
- oWork with the dispatchers in the allocation of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed for the next day.
- oCommunicate with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met, including preparing and submitting project progression status reports and ensuring change orders are completed, communicated, and executed before any additional work is performed.
- oWork in an on-call status and respond quickly and immediately to requests, and secure coverage for assigned shift, including communicating your replacement's name to the coordinator.
- oAccurate completion and submission of periodic work sheets for proper billing to customer
- oResponsible for health and safety issues on assigned projects/jobs.
- oTrain and mentor field technicians and to provide input to the field service general management regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision.
- oMaintain assigned Company equipment and vehicles in good working order and appearance.
- oReport work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in a timely manner.
- oPerforms other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- oHigh School diploma or equivalent required.
- o2+ year’s related work or industry experience preferred
- oValid Driver’s license with clean record
- oAbility to travel, work weekends, and be on call
- oStrong mechanical ability
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- oCompetitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
- oOpportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- oHealth, Dental and Life Insurance
- o401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- oCompany paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company