Facility Technician I - Kimball,NE
Location: Kimball, NE, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2021
Job ID: 73805
Our Facility Technician performs hands-on drum and tank farm operations. This position is a physically intensive position and can involve working in adverse environments like heat or cold year around.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs hands-on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
- Performs drum storage, drum repacks and use of drum scanner;
- Moves bulk material by crane or conveyors;
- Sweeps and scopes material into bins for disposal;
- Operates a forklift when needed;
- Completes paperwork for waste tracking movement.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career. Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion• Health, Dental and Life Insurance• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off• Company paid certifications, licenses and training To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Minimum of 6 months related work experience in a physically intensive position;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
- Forklift and crane experience preferred.