Safety-Kleen is seeking a Branch General Manager. You will be responsible for the sales growth, retention of customers, customer satisfaction, profitability, operational controls, health and safety performance and regulatory compliance of the Branch.
Leverage all your expertise and experience by joining a company dedicated to protecting the environment. Grow your career at Safety-Kleen starting today! We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to enhance branch sales performance.
- Lead the Customer Service Manager and Route Sales and Service professionals to maximize revenues and client satisfaction.
- Maximize branch profitability through sales volume, margin attainment, and cost controls.
- Conduct weekly branch meetings with Route Sales and Service professionals to drive branch performance and promote teamwork.
- Manage pricing across all lines of business.
- Manage customer service and response time through Customer Retention Management system.
- Hire, train and develop all branch employees.
- Ensure branch Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Compliance.
- Ensure all training and compliance documentation is maintained.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Required attendance to a continuous (2) two week long on-boarding and regulatory training course that will be held out of town. Expenses (Lodging, Food, Travel) to be paid by Safety-Kleen;
- High School diploma or GED required, degree preferred;
- 5+ years of sales and operations management experience;
- Profit and Loss responsibility experience;
- Leadership Skills;
- Working knowledge of DOT and fleet compliance;
- High level of computer proficiency;
- Employee must sit, stand, bend, climb, crawl, reach, squat, stoop and twist;
- Employee must also be able to lift, carry, pull or push from between 10-100+ lbs., with repetitive movement of both hands;
- Employee may also be required to drive a vehicle and move equipment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.