The Opportunity: The Opportunity The Class A Driver will be responsible for operating light and heavy-duty Trucks to and on customer sites. Some of the vehicles include but are not limited to vacuum trailers, roll-off trailers, van trailers, box trucks and high-powered vacuum loaders on projects such as building decontaminations, emergency response jobs, utility breakdowns, and industrial tank cleaning projects. We are searching for a reliable driver with an excellent safety record to join our team in Hampden, ME! Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly; Time & ½ after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis of every other week
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (Team Atmosphere, Everyone Helps)
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Class A CDL
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement (preferred)
- Ability to operate a Manual Transmission
- Previous driving expeirence is a plus!
Click Here to View a Day in The Life Video!Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483) We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.