Safety Kleen is looking for a Sales Representative to join their safety consious team! The Sales Representative has direct responsibility for the profitable revenue growth throughout the designated areas of coverage and responsibility for their respective line of business specialty.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Revenue growth for the particular line of business as assigned within the assigned region or territory.
- Revenue growth must meet Company targets and must be consistent from year to year. Meet and exceed the outside revenue expectations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Act as the “Subject Matter Expert” and the go-to person for our lines of business.
- Work with the LOB Management in formulating, developing and implementing market strategies, market penetration and business goals and objectives for their assigned lines of business.
- Attend Business Development Meetings and Regional Sales meetings to maximize communication to local Specialists and Account Managers regarding technical expertise, LOB/enhancements, value proposition, and competitor updates as needed.
- Account ownership and designated revenue responsibility in assigned accounts.
- Provide technical expertise with regards to planning and execution of the assigned LOB.
- Maintain company/contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive client base, including; network prospects.
- Conduct contractual and service delivery negotiations with perspective and established clients on a continual basis.
- Maintain current client relationships, including follow up, support, problem solving, technical, regulatory and service recommendations.
- Collect competitor information to be reported at weekly sales meetings.
- Address billing concerns; administer collections on outstanding payments with respect to delinquent accounts.
- Prepare detailed sales, new client and activity reports; also to be communicated to the VP Sales and Sales Team at the weekly Sales meeting.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science or business management preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and/or operations.
- Subject expert for Environmental Sales
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communications skills.
- Industry professional, versed in diplomacy and ability to interact with various personality types.
- Contract, Proposal and document management experience.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing environment.
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Actively participates in industry associations and related social functions.
- Ability to travel 60%
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.