The Field Service Foreman is responsible for the direct supervision of the Foreman and the indirect supervision of Field Technicians I & II. The right candidate must ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and job requirements (budget and schedule) are met. The employee will be working at our Hillsboro location.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintains up-to-date confined space supervisor and emergency response supervisor certifications;
- Demonstrates proficiency at a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments;
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time;
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next day;
- Communicates with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met to complete requested services, project progression status and ensures that change orders are completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is performed;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelors degree preferred;
- 3+ years of environmental field service operations experience. Leadership/supervisor experience preferred;
- Emergency response supervisor training and Marine Spill Response training preferred;
- Strong understanding of equipment operations;
- Knowledge of federal and state environmental regulation.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company