Our Landfill Facility located near Last Chance, CO is currently seeking a Facility Coordinator (Landfill) to help ensure safety and security at the site, working in an office setting at the Landfill Facility. We are looking for a safety-oriented individual with a flexible schedule. This position offers a guaranteed 40 hours per week as well as the opportunity for plenty of overtime, and NO travel!
*Please note this position is at our remote location, a Landfill Facility near Last Chance, CO (9 miles west).
Why work at Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages, $17 - $22 hour to start, depending on experience;
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week, with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Flexible schedule choices: four 10 hour shifts or five 8 hours shifts available;
- 10 Paid Vacation days, 3 Paid Personal and 5 Paid Sick days off per year and Paid Holidays;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Receive drum truck hazardous waste manifests in the Clean Harbors Database;
- File and mail all needed manifest copies;
- Resolve Manifest discrepancies;
- Arrange outbound drum shipments;
- Ensure certificates of disposal are uploaded to the Clean Harbors Database in a timely manner;
- Track waste from first receipt to the final disposal;
- Certify and submit EPA Electronic Manifests on a Weekly Basis;
- Provide customer service to inbound/outbound personnel;
- Maintain any related logs and reports as required by the business needs;
- Create POs and maintain within the system as needed;
- Voucher invoices on a regular basis;
- Follow up on all statements and vendor requests;
- Maintain vendor records and addresses;
- Reconcile credit card payments;
- Track Fuel Expenses;
- Track Inventory for Facility;
- Count and Purchase Safety Equipment Inventory;
- 5+ years’ experience in a general office/administrative position required;
- Good computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office required;
- Finance and accounting skills and experience is strongly preferred;
- Detail oriented person capable of exact and careful data entry;
- Good written and spoken English language skills;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Must be able to sit for extended amounts of time in an office setting.
Requisition # 65263
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video along with additional information. https://careers.cleanharbors.com/working-here
Who is Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen? Watch this Commercial showcasing 40 Years of Sustainability. https://vimeo.com/389037381/74b450d84f
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
*Please note this position is at our remote location, a Landfill Facility near Last Chance, CO (9 miles west). *CH