*** $5,000 Sign-On Bonus ***
We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to add to our Kingston, MA team. The Mechanics are primarily responsible for rebuilding and refurbishing our fleet of Tank/Vac Trucks, daily tasks include uninstalling/installing items such as Tanks, Drive Shafts, PTO’s and Vacuum Pumps, as well as Hydraulic Systems and Electrical Systems regularly.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive above market hourly rates with weekly overtime opportunities
- Production Bonus Opportunity!!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Positive and safe work environments
- Working in a team environment to build and refurbish assets for the Clean Harbors and Safety-Kleen Organization
- Participate in Safety activities such as monthly inspections, updates safety boards, conducts daily toolbox talks, etc. as per company specific policies
- Perform refurbishment related mechanical activities such as working with electrical/wiring and hydraulics
- Accurately record time, parts, and inspection checklists electronically
- Move company equipment safely in yard and shop as needed
- Ensure the shop area is kept clean, tidy and free of hazards at all times as per office expectations, reporting all hazards and near misses as appropriate
- Repair, rebuild and install equipment/vehicles such as Drive Shafts, PTO’s and Vacuum Pumps, Hydraulic Systems and Electrical Systems
- Enter time and materials into an electronic work order system
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Join our team today!
- At least 3 years of Heavy Equipment or Fleet Mechanic, in a shop environment is preferred
- Previous equipment/vehicle refurbishment, and/or hydraulic/electric experience is an asset
- Possess basic computer skills and ability to use web-based software and vehicle diagnostic systems
- Valid driver’s license required
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.