Environmental Technician CBPP - Tulsa,OK
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States
Date Posted: May 25, 2021
Job ID: 73230
Our Tulsa, OK location is looking for Field Laborers to assist with cleaning pipelines and sewer systems within refinery settings. They also may do confined space entry, attend emergency response calls from the customer, and site remediation at customer locations. Previous experience in a construction and landscaping setting is an asset for this position.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs tasks associated with emergency response clean-up
- Performs labor-intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including hoses, vacuum equipment, high-pressure shotguns.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous experience working in a safety-sensitive environment and/or a physically intensive role;
- Willingness to be trained through Clean Harbors for an OSHA (40 hours) Certification;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Ability to work in all weather elements;
- Ability to travel and work on an on-call basis to attend to Emergency Response calls.