This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tulsa, OK, United States
Date Posted: May 28, 2021
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 73139
Clean Harbors Tulsa, OK is looking for Field Service Foreman to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be is responsible for the supervision of Field Technicians I & II. Ensures that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and that the work is performed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Maintains up-to-date confined space supervisor and emergency response supervisor certifications.
• Organizes crews, delegates job responsibilities and verifies that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job.
• Works with the Field Service Coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next day.
• Communicates with the Field Service Specialist to ensure contractual obligations are met. Prepares and submits project progression status reports and ensures change orders are completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is performed.
• Quick and immediate response when you are on call or secure coverage for your shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator.
• Accurate completion and submission of daily work sheets for proper billing to customer.
• Health and Safety issues on assigned projects/jobs.
• Training and mentoring of Field Technicians I & II and will also provide input to the Field Service General Manager regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision.
• Maintains in good working order and appearance assigned Company vehicle and other equipment that is assigned.
• Timely reporting of work-related accidents/incidents to their supervision.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Degree in Environmental Studies is preferred.
• 2+ years work or industry related experience.
• Knowledgeable and able to perform excavations.
• Heavy equipment operation experience.
• Emergency Response Supervisor training and Marine Spill Response training preferred.
• Knowledge of chemicals and background preferred.
• Must pass both written and practical competency exam for a field service foreman.
• Must complete and keep current confined space entry (CSE) training.
• 40 Hour OSHA Training.
• Valid drivers license and clean driving record.
• Understands the manpower and equipment requirements that are required to complete assignments.
• Leadership, supervisory and mentoring skills.
• Able to work with little if no direct supervision and an aptitude to complete assigned work.
• Strong mechanical ability.
• Able to make real-time decisions in the field.
• Requires standing, lifting, pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, stooping and crouching.
• Requires climbing, speaking, listening, need to determine color and need clarity of vision at 2 feet or more (with or without lenses).
• Occasional requires sitting, walking, and crawling.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.