Responsibilities The Opportunity Our Corunna, ON location is currently looking for a experienced Equipment Labourer to join the team. The successful candidate will have the ability to work with high pressure industrial service equipment in a safe, professional and customer service focused fashion. This position requires overnight travel up to 50% annually during busy season. The more availibility a candidate has the more hours they will receive. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Performs laborer duties on various units;
- Assists with work site preparation;
- Assists with completion of all required paperwork;
- Communicates with dispatchers and supervisors throughout the day;
- Work as part of a team with Customers, Coworkers & Supervisors.
- Previous laborer experience (ability to perform labor intensive tasks including heavy lifting), preferably in an industrial setting;
- Experience with Chemical Cleaning & High Pressure required;
- Full G Drivers license required;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time;
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.